The 40 board rack! Freestanding at just under 2.4m tall.
This is for skate shops and those with serious skateboard addiction. Comfortably holds complete skateboard decks with trucks & wheels if using every 2nd slot.
They are CNC precision cut using various natural timber ply and suitable for use inside your home as a display feature.
Kats Rack assembles together tight without needing any tools. I spent days with designers to create and design a strong joint for a sturdy rack. It comes pre drilled to secure it however the rack is incredibly stable even prior to use of screws (supplied). Mums & dads friendly, easy assembly, no instructions needed.
I’ve shaped a skirting board recess allowing the back to be flush against a wall, and you have the option to fix the rear supporting rails/s to the wall for added security & stability. Having a flush back, two racks can be positioned back to back in the right room or for retail shop usage.
Circular cutouts on the rack sides for easy carrying when fully assembled, and Ive designed the dimensions to accomodate complete longboards fitted with risers, big wheels, and large trucks so they can be positioned in and out of slots without collision.
Slot size: 3cm
– Wide: For complete boards with a truck/wheelbase greater than 43.5cm. Suitable for longboards and most full size skateboards.
– Narrow: For complete boards with a truck/wheelabse greater than 27cm. Suitable for small skateboards, popsicles.
This 6 piece rack assembles in seconds, clicks together, and beginner-friendly assembly. Can be used for:
– mountain boards
– & even fishing rods!
Holds 40 decks:
– 28 slots up front;
– 1 on top and;
– 11 at the rear.
– Modern contemporary design
– Simple assembly, no instructions needed
– Clicks together in minutes
– Skirting board recess. Can be positioned/fixed flush to your wall
– Brackets are pre-drilled if you choose to use screws for added security (supplied)
– CNC precision cut
– Only natural timber ply (no MDF or particle board)
– Designed, made and manufactured in Sunshine Coast, Australia
– 30mm slots
– Circular cutouts on the rack sides for easy carrying
– Slots spaced to allow room for complete skateboards
1. Economy Structural Ply 15mm raw ** LAST ONE – EVER! **
Strong and natural timber ply. Ready to paint in your own colour scheme, or leave as is for garage storage. Structural ply sheets may have ink stamps and imperfections – see images.
2. Premium hexagon black laminate birch ply 12mm
This is a heavy duty laminate used for truck floors. The hexagon pattern matches the Electric Skateboard themes and logos. This strong birch with the striking hexagon surface would look amazing as a feature in any home or studio.
Screws supplied with all models.
** NOTE: Some of the products we sell are beautiful natural raw timber surfaces that can be eventually affected by weather and moisture. If choosing a raw timber product, we recommend sealing by painting or varnishing once assembled to avoid moisture damage, eg shape distortion, timber bow etc.
** SHIPPING is listed for major cities but may require additional payment for higher courier fees in some rural/regional areas. We will contact you if your suburb is affected with quote or refund.